Case Study: Luxury Auto
- Recently, LiveIntent was tapped to drive quality traffic to a luxury German auto brand Winter Event as measured by “consideration rate.”
- Consideration rate is defined as clicks/activity around the site from users clicking on ads, divided by the total clicks on the ads.
- Using the LiveIntent platform, the luxury German auto brand was able to target their desired demographic, users with HHI of $100K and above.
- Client’s ads were also targeted contextually to LiveIntent’s “Business Bundle,” comprised of esteemed publishers like The Wall Street Journal and other Dow Jones properties.
- Served millions of impressions to their high HHI target audience and on contextually relevant publishers
- Achieved a CTR indexing at 550 compared to traditional display in the auto vertical*
- Informed by client that their best performing partners average 80 – 90% consideration rate, whereas LiveIntent is averaging a 110% consideration rate.
“Performance is looking great. LiveIntent is among the top performing partners in this market since the launch of the 2013 campaign.”
*Source: Devil benchmarks from Devil 1H12 Performance Benchmark Report, AOL Internal Data (http://advertising.aol.com/formats/premium-ad-formats/benchmarks#buttons)